Today, I fixed the RSS Feed, so you can subscribe again without messing up your RSS reader. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, a nasty (and, on my part: dumb) syntax error tore it apart. I also changed the blog post’s permalinks and tweaked the metadata below the post titles a little.
Now the date doesn't mess up the nice *url.com/post_title* scheme anymore. Now it does again, I like it better. This way, you have an idea how old a post is by just hovering the link, even if it’s somewhere else on the web. And blogposts and pages are distinguable by the link, also.
There’s more to come (content-wise too, for a change), so stay tuned.