I just want to share some links/articles with you guys.
- The Oatmeal: This is the web right now - As always, a fun look on some facts
- Apple’s numbers, commented on by Horace Dediu and John Gruber
- With The Avengers, Joss Whedon Masters the Marvel Universe - A detailed look at the director of ‘The Avengers’. Great stuff by the way, saw it yesterday. A real spectacle, nothing more, but nothing less either.
- My Sluthood, Myself - Oh, something serious. Well. I think this article is a great statement for a healthy view on relationships, love and sex. Quote of the year, for me: “It means I won’t enter another committed relationship just to satisfy my basic need for sex and affection.”
- Valve: How I Got Here, What It’s Like, and What I’m Doing - Haven’t finished this one yet, but find it very interesting. Fascinating, how some carreers go. Such stories always remind me that it’s not too bad I don’t have my life planned out until my mid-thirties or even late twenties.
- Kaley Cuoco Bought a Shake Weight - Thx, Markus.
- John Siracusa on Pasta - Just some great advice. It’s the little things that make pasta dishes great.
- Sascha Lobo reminds us (in German) that the Internet is driven by a few Social Networks and their contents could disappear just now. Just a hint that you might want to host your stuff yourself.
- Timo’s and my Podcast finally got a FB Fanpage. You like that?
See you in Berlin.